When It Comes To Real Estate, We Know The Territory
Chances are, the first time you need a lawyer will be when you purchase your first home. For most people, it’s their largest transaction, biggest investment, and an eye-opening experience. Ask anyone who has ever gone through it.
No matter how savvy you are, a purchase this large is not something you want to go through without legal advice. There are many moving parts, and it has become necessary to assemble an experienced real estate team that knows the time and attention needed to close successfully: A contract to evaluate, negotiations to be made with the sellers, a title search and property survey to conduct, a closing to coordinate with your bank or mortgage company – the list is of moving parts is endless.
The attorneys at Wallace & Wallace, LLP will help you assemble the best team to get you through it all, easily. Put our years of experience of working with the best in the real estate business to work for you.
At Wallace & Wallace, LLP, we meet many of our clients for the first time when they buy their home. More often than not, it is the start of a lasting relationship.
How Do You Find A Lawyer?
Referrals from friends and relatives are the best way. In fact, many of our clients at Wallace & Wallace, LLP come to us through referrals. We care about our clients, and that dedication translates to recommendations. We are constantly building relationships with the people we help and their friends and family members.
“Must Haves” In A Real Estate Attorney
- Returns your phone calls within 24 hours. At Wallace & Wallace, LLP, you will never wait for a returned call or email.
- Experience in the area you are buying. Our team of lawyers has been helping people purchase and sell their homes, especially in Dutchess, Ulster and Orange counties.
- An experienced team of paralegals and assistants. The team within our real estate department is there to assist our clients with the minute details and coordination necessary to help streamline the real estate experience.
Residential And Commercial Expert Legal Services For All Of Your Real Estate Needs
Whether you are buying or selling residential or commercial properties, our attorneys have the expertise to ensure that your interests are well-represented and protected. This includes:
- Commercial buy/sell negotiation
- Residential buy/sell negotiation
- Real estate litigation
- Loan modifications, short sales, and foreclosures
- Lender representation
- Municipal law matters, including real estate development, land use, and zoning
The team of lawyers at Wallace & Wallace, LLP has more than 100 years of combined experience helping individuals and businesses with their real estate needs. Let us guide you through the entire process.