A Law Firm That Knows Both Sides Of The Law
Being charged with a criminal offense can change your life completely. If you or someone you love is facing DWI (driving while intoxicated) charges, drug crimes or other criminal charges, you want the most experienced legal representation for your defense.
Benefit From The Experience Of A Former Prosecutor
Our Dutchess County criminal defense lawyer, Craig Wallace, has more than 20 years of legal experience, including extensive experience in prosecuting roles as an assistant district attorney and special narcotics prosecutor in New York City. In addition, Craig has spent many years as a criminal defense attorney, bringing his knowledge as a prosecutor to every case he handles.
At Wallace & Wallace, LLP, we handle all levels of misdemeanor and felony crimes, including the following:
- DWI/DUI/DWAI/DWAI-drugs/zero tolerance. Pulled over for DWI? We will examine every aspect of your case, starting with the probable cause for the initial police stop. We will also explore every aspect of the evidence gathering and procedural compliance to protect your rights in the courtroom.
- Traffic violations. Craig Wallace is the special prosecutor in the Town of Poughkeepsie Justice Court. He knows how the system works. He uses his extensive experience to help our clients navigate their cases through the New York court system.
- Our experience in the local courts saves clients time, money and stress. We are often able to minimize the fines and other penalties associated with traffic violations. At Wallace & Wallace, LLP, we always strive to get our clients the fairest deals possible, including preventing negative effects on insurance rates and points on driver’s licenses.
- Drug crimes. With experience as a former prosecutor with the special narcotics prosecutor for the city of New York, our defense lawyer has become uniquely proficient in defending clients against charges of drug crimes.
- With a wealth of experience in the New York criminal court system, we are able to minimize fines, jail time and court costs. We strategically defend our clients in every phase of the criminal justice process.
- Theft and property crimes. If you’ve been charged with a theft or property crime, hiring the right lawyer can make all the difference. We defend clients against many different types of theft and property crime charges, including larceny, robbery, burglary, shoplifting.
- Facing criminal charges is a serious issue that may negatively impact. Call our experienced lawyers today to start working on your defense.
Time Is Of The Essence. Act Today.
Call our experienced criminal defense lawyers as soon as possible to evaluate your case at 845-473-0900 or fill out our online contact form to schedule an appointment in our Poughkeepsie office.