Personalized And Sound Litigation Services During Difficult Times
Are you facing a business or family dispute, a personal injury claim, a divorce or real estate lawsuit, or any other scenario where your legal rights need to be enforced or defended? When you need to go to court, you need one of our attorneys.
If you are considering litigation or have been sued, your choice of legal counsel is the most critical decision you can make. An experienced, well-rounded trial attorney will provide you with solid counsel and committed advocacy throughout your case while ensuring you have the information you need to make smart decisions before, throughout the trial and beyond.
At Wallace & Wallace, LLP, in Poughkeepsie, we have more than 100 years of combined experience handling litigation in a wide variety of legal practice areas. Our general practice approach gives us a comprehensive insight into handling our clients’ legal needs and looking out for their interests.
The Law Firm That Clients Recommend To Their Family And Friends
At Wallace & Wallace, LLP, we genuinely care about our clients and do everything we can to represent their best interests. As a result, most of our new work comes through referrals from past clients and legal colleagues who can attest that we are a trustworthy law firm that you can rely on to fight for your interests in court.
Our litigation services cover the following areas of the law:
- Criminal defense litigation. We handle New York criminal defense litigation matters involving DWI/DUI/DWAI/DWAI – drugs/zero tolerance, traffic violations, drug crimes, and theft and property crimes.
- Real estate litigation. Our lawyers represent buyers and sellers in a wide range of real estate litigation matters, including breach of real estate contracts, disputes over buy-sell agreements, construction disputes, and land use and zoning litigation. We also represent landlords in landlord-tenant disputes.
- Business litigation. We handle business litigation matters involving breach of contract claims, personal injury suits, criminal charges against businesses and business real estate disputes.
At Wallace & Wallace, LLP, we know that the lawyer you choose will impact every other decision. We are well equipped to protect the rights, interests and future of our New York clients.
Other Litigation Matters
In addition to criminal, real estate and business litigation, we also represent clients in matters involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We handle personal injury claims resulting from car accidents, truck accidents, drunk driving accidents and other types of accidents.
- Family law: We litigate divorce, child custody, spousal support/alimony, division of assets, child custody, post-divorce enforcement and post-divorce modifications.
- Estate planning and probate: When disputes arise regarding estate planning and probate matters, we represent clients in will and trust disputes, breach of fiduciary duty claims and claims of undue influence and incompetence.
You have rights, and we are here to advocate for them. We are proud to serve clients from Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam, Orange and Westchester counties.