Real Estate Lawyers Serving Dutchess County, Ulster County And Beyond
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- Lender Representation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Tax Certiorari (Tax Grievance)
When It Comes to Real Estate, We Know the Territory
Chances are, the first time you need a lawyer will be when you purchase your first home. For most people, it’s their largest transaction, biggest investment and an eye-opening experience. Ask anyone who has ever gone through it.
No matter how savvy you are, a purchase this large is not something you want to go through without legal advice. There are so many moving parts, and it has become necessary to assemble an experienced real estate team that knows the time and attention needed to successfully close. There’s a contract to evaluate, negotiations to be made with the sellers, a title search and property survey to conduct, a closing to coordinate with your bank or mortgage company – the list is endless. Wallace & Wallace LLP will help you assemble the best team to get you through it all, easily. Put our years of experience of working with the best in the real estate business to work for you.
At Wallace & Wallace, we meet many of our clients for the first time when they buy their home. More often than not, it’s the start of a lasting relationship.
How do you find a lawyer?
Referrals from friends and relatives are the best way. In fact, many of our clients at Wallace & Wallace come to us through referrals. We care about our clients, and that dedication translates to recommendations. We are constantly building relationships with the people we help and their friends and family members.
“Must Haves” in a Real Estate Attorney:
- Returns your phone calls within 24 hours. At Wallace & Wallace, you will never wait for a returned call or email.
- Experience in the area you are buying. Wallace & Wallace has been helping people purchase and sell their homes for over 30 years, especially in Dutchess, Ulster and Orange counties.
- An experienced team of paralegals and assistants. The team within our real estate department is there to assist our clients with the minute details and coordination necessary to help streamline the real estate experience.
Residential and Commercial Expert Legal Services for All of Your Real Estate Needs.
Whether you are buying or selling residential or commercial properties, the Poughkeepsie real estate attorneys at Wallace & Wallace have the expertise to ensure that your interests are well-represented and protected. This includes:
- Commercial buy/sell negotiation
- Residential buy/sell negotiation
- Real estate litigation
- Loan modifications, short sales and foreclosures
- Lender representation
- Municipal law matters, including real estate development, land use and zoning
Contact Us for a Consultation.
To get in touch with our experienced real estate lawyers, please call 845-473-0900. Our office in the Poughkeepsie Journal News Building is readily accessible.