Poughkeepsie Litigation Lawyers
The Right Litigator Can Make All the Difference.
Are you facing a business or family dispute, a personal injury claim, a divorce or real estate lawsuit, or any other scenario where your legal rights need to be enforced or defended? When you need to go to court, you need one of our attorneys.
The Lawyer You Choose Will Impact Every Other Decision. If you are considering litigation or have been sued, your choice of legal counsel is the most critical decision you can make. An experienced, well-rounded trial attorney will provide you with solid counsel and committed advocacy throughout your case, while making sure you have the information you need to make smart decisions before, throughout the trial and beyond.
At Wallace & Wallace LLP in Poughkeepsie, we have more than 100 years of combined experience handling litigation in a wide variety of legal practice areas. Our general practice approach gives us comprehensive insight into handling our clients’ legal needs and looking out for their interests.
The Law Firm That Clients Recommend to Their Family and Friends: When you are good at your job, word gets around. At Wallace & Wallace, we add something more – caring. We genuinely care about our clients and do everything we can to represent their best interests. As a result, most of our new work comes through referrals from past clients and legal colleagues who can attest to the fact that we are a trustworthy law firm that you can rely on to fight for your interests in court.
Criminal Defense Litigation
We handle New York criminal defense litigation matters involving:
- DWI/DUI/DWAI/DWAI – Drugs/Zero Tolerance
- Traffic violations
- Drug crimes
- Theft and property crimes
Real Estate Litigation
Our lawyers represent buyers and sellers in a wide range of real estate litigation matters, including breach of real estate contracts, disputes over buy-sell agreements, construction disputes, and land use and zoning litigation. We also represent landlords in landlord-tenant disputes.
We handle business litigation matters involving:
- Breach of contract claims
- Personal injury suits
- Criminal charges against businesses
- Business real estate disputes
Other Litigation Matters
In addition to criminal, real estate and business litigation, we also represent clients in litigation involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We handle personal injury claims resulting from car accidents, truck accidents, drunk driving accidents and other types of accidents.
- Family law: We litigate divorce, child custody, spousal support/alimony, division of assets, child custody, post-divorce enforcement and post-divorce modifications.
- Estate planning and probate: When disputes arise regarding estate planning and probate matters, we represent clients in will and trust disputes, breach of fiduciary duty claims and claims of undue influence and incompetence.
Contact Us for a Consultation.
To get in touch with our experienced real estate lawyers, please call 845-473-0900. Our office in the Poughkeepsie Journal News Building is readily accessible.